What YOU can do to help us during COVID-19:
1) Please wear a mask to your appointment, if you have one.
2) Please leave all extra bags, purses and clothes in your car, bring only what is necessary to your appointment.
3) Please walk into our office exactly at the time of your appointment. This helps us with our scheduling and ensuring social distancing in the reception area. If you are late, your appointment may be rescheduled and late appointment fee may apply.
4) Upon your arrival at our office, we will sanitize your hands and check your temperature. There will also be a quick COVID-19 consent form for you to fill out.
Thank you for your ongoing understanding and co-operation as we navigate our new normal.
Your initial appointment with one of our dentists will consist of an examination and a review of your treatment options. In some cases, treatment can be done or started on the same day. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan will require additional scheduling.
We suggest new patients to arrive 5 – 10 minutes prior to your appointment to fill out a medical history form and set up insurance information (if applicable).
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Any x-rays taken by your previous dental office, if applicable.
- A list of medications you are currently taking.
- Please alert our office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to treatment (i.e. diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, etc.) or any other medications we should be aware of (i.e. heart medications, aspirin, etc.)
- If you have dental insurance, please have it with you at the time of your appointment. We set it up in our system and help you process any dental claims done at our office.
If your previous dentist or physician has taken x-rays, you may request that they forward them to our office. If there are no current x-rays (within the last 2 years), they can be taken at our facility.
NOTE: All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guarding.